i don’t think i have actually ever made any resolutions. so this could be interesting…
- save more money. also known as “shopping less.” but we all know this wont happen so, scratch that.
- learn conversational french in time for paris trip. 6 months.
- eat healthier & work out. everyone has this on their list. i am going to try really hard to do it. but first i better see if i still own work out clothes and tennis shoes… see, this is why shopping less is not going to work. i am going to have to buy a ton of stuff just to start working on these resolutions.
- buy more newspapers. my future is on the line.
- finish the books i started reading this summer and stopped reading when school started.
- sell something to someone on etsy.com
- use less profanity.
- work on my resume. intern my life away. prepare for adult life.
- deans list.
- keep my room clean. sorry dani : )
- take advantage of $3 margarita mondays @ barrio.
- remove myself from the saks and blue fly mail lists. too dangerous.
- travel more. wink wink.
- write letters.
- learn to use my espresso maker and spend less on corporate coffee.
- stop giving out my phone number to people i am not interested in.
cheers to 2009!